CL510 & CL515 - MARINE GRADE TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - heavy duty mechanical locks with mortice latch, full size lever handles and code free option.CL515 MG BL
CL510 & CL515 HEAVY DUTY MARINE GRADE TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH. Download Brochure
The CL500 Marine Grade range of locks completes the Codelocks Mechanical series.
It's the same reliable, heavy duty CL500, but specially enhanced to withstand harsh outdoor environments and coastal applications.
Medium duty tubular mortice latch with ‘anti-shim’ plunger. Latch retracts by turning inside handle freely, or the outside handle after code input. The CL515 model provides a Code Free option. The outside lever will retract the latch freely until disabled.
- Salt spray tested 1000 hours*
- Marine Grade black finish
- Large full size lever handles with return to door
- Code Free access option
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use
- Neoprene seals included
- Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
*Tested in-house by Codelocks Ltd.
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 6
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Code Free Option - Yes
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Black
- Suitable For - Internal
- User Types - Code
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.