CL410 & CL415 - TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Medium duty mechanical locks with full size lever handles and code free option.CL415 SS
CL410 & CL415 Tubular Mortice Latch Download Brochure
Medium duty mechanical locks with full size lever handles. Ideal for use in environments where a knob operated lock would be unsuitable. Tubular mortice latch with ‘anti-shim’ plunger. Latch retracts by turning inside handle freely, or the outside handle after code input. The CL415 model provides a Code Free option. This model features a black dot on the ‘Y’ button. When the ‘Y’ button is pressed along with a correct code input, the lever will retract the latch freely until disabled.
• Full size lever handles with return to door
• Code Free access option
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tumbler alignment for easy code change
• Available in stainless steel or polished brass finish
• Neoprene seals included
• Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
CL410 & CL415 Tubular Mortice Latch Install Template
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 7
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Code Free Option - Yes
- Codes - Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Stainless Steel
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.