CL255 - MORTICE LATCH WITH KEY OVERRIDE - Premium light duty mechanical lock with mortice latch and key override option.CL255 SS Key
CL255 Mortice Latch with Key Override Download Brochure
Tubular mortice latch retracts by turning inside lever freely, or the outside knob after code input. Features hold open function. Supplied with a hold open function enabled allowing free entry when required, without having to use a code. The function can be disabled during installation requiring code input to open the door. Key override is available to order on any model within the CL200 range. Locks can be keyed alike on request.
- Choice of three latches - 50, 60, 70mm
- Key override option available
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Dual backplate allows option of hold/non-hold open
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Available in stainless steel
- Suitable for wooden doors between 35mm - 60mm thick
- Neoprene seals included
- Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
CL255 Mortice Latch with Key Override Code change Instructions
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 7
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Codes - Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Stainless Steel
- Handed - Non handed
- Keyed Alike - Avaliable
- Key Override - Yes
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.