CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.CL160
CL160 Mortice Lock Download Brochure
Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises. Light duty tubular mortice latch. Features QuickCode allowing codes to be changed on the door rather than having to remove the lock. Supplied with a hold open function enabled allowing free entry when required, without having to use a code. The function can be disabled during installation requiring code input to open the door.
• Choice of three latches - 50, 60, 70mm
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Dual backplate allows option of hold/non-hold open
• QuickCode functionality
• Suitable for low traffic applications
• Available in silver grey
• Neoprene seals included
CL160 Mortice Latch Code change Instructions
- Body Material - Zinc Alloy
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 6
- Code Change Method - QuickCode (On Door)
- Codes1,023 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Silver Grey
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.
CL255 - MORTICE LATCH - Premium light duty mechanical lock with mortice latch.