CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.CL100 PB
CL155 Mortice Latch Download Brochure
Light duty tubular mortice latch retracts by turning inside lever freely, or the outside knob after code input.Features hold open function. Supplied with a hold open function enabled allowing free entry when required, without having to use a code. The function can be disabled during installation requiring code input to open the door.
• Choice of three latches - 50, 60, 70mm
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Dual backplate allows option of hold/non-hold open
• Tumbler alignment for easy code change
• Suitable for low traffic applications
• Available in silver grey or polished brass finish
• Neoprene seals included
• Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
CL155 Mortice Latch Code change Instructions
- Body Material - Zinc Alloy
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 7
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Codes - Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Silver Grey
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.
CL255 - MORTICE LATCH - Premium light duty mechanical lock with mortice latch.