CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premisesCL100
CL100 Surface Deadbolt Download Brochure
Bolt slides on inside of door, to lock or unlock. Bolt is moved manually by outside knob after code input and freely by inside knob at all times.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Suitable for low traffic applications
- Available in silver grey
- Neoprene seals included
CL100 Surface Deadbolt Code change Instructions
- Body Material - Zinc Alloy
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 7
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Codes - Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - Up to 60mm (2 3/8")
- Finish - Silver Grey
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.
CL255 - MORTICE LATCH - Premium light duty mechanical lock with mortice latch.