CL510 & CL515 - HEAVY DUTY MECHANICAL TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH- full size lever handles and code free option.CL510SS K0ey
CL510 & CL515 HEAVY DUTY TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH. Download Brochure
Medium duty tubular mortice latch with ‘anti-shim’ plunger. Latch retracts by turning inside handle freely, or the outside handle after code input. The CL515 model provides a Code Free option. The outside lever will retract the latch freely until disabled.
• Large full size lever handles with return to door
• Code Free access option
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tumbler alignment for easy code change
• Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use
• Available in stainless steel or polished brass finish
• Neoprene seals included
• Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 6
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Code Free Option - Yes
- Codes - Single code storage - 2,047 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Stainless Steel
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.