CL410 - TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH BACK TO BACK -Medium duty mechanical locks with full size lever handles.Two coded plates providing coded access in both directionsCL410 SS Key
CL410 Tubular Mortice Latch Back to Back Download Brochure
Medium duty mechanical locks with full size lever handles. Ideal for use in environments where a knob operated lock would be unsuitable. Tubular mortice latch with ‘anti-shim’ plunger. Two coded plates for installation on both sides of the door. Provides coded access in both directions.
• Full size lever handles with return to door
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tumbler alignment for easy code change
• Available in stainless steel
• Neoprene seals included
• Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
CL410 Tubular Mortice Latch Back to Back Install Template
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 7
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Codes - Single code storage - 8,191 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Stainless Steel
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.