CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.CL2255 PB
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH Download Brochure
Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks. The CL2255 electronic lock is ideal for a wide range of light duty access control applications. The CL2255 is fully programmable on the door via the keypad with a multiple range of functions. Light duty tubular mortice latch retracts via the outside knob after a valid code input. When the door closes, the spring latch will lock the door.
All models feature a Code Free option that can be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code. Two REM ports are provided for connection to external switches or alarm systems. Key override is a standard feature on all models within the CL2000 range. Locks can be keyed alike on request.
• Key override as standard
• Suitable for wooden doors between 35mm - 60mm thick
• User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• Allows up to 10 one time User Codes
• Up to 80,000 operations from 2 x 1.5v AA batteries (supplied)
• Remote release connections
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
• Available in brushed steel or polished brass
• Codelocks Fire Kit Packs can be fitted to latch locks for 30 or 60 minute fire doors. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2008
CL255 Mortice Latch Installation Instructions
- Audible Keypad - Yes
- Average Battery Life - Up to 80,000 operations per 2 x 1.5v AA batteries (supplied)
- Battery Override - Yes
- Body Material - Zinc Alloy
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 5 + Programming
- Client User Codes - Up to 80 User Codes
- Code Change Method - Keypad (On Door)
- Code Free Option - Yes
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Brushed Steel
- Handed - Non handed
- Keyed Alike - Avaliable
- Key Override - Yes
- Orientation - Vertical
- Power - 2x AA
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL255 - MORTICE LATCH - Premium light duty mechanical lock with mortice latch.