CL520 & CL525 - MORTICE LOCK WITH DOUBLE CYLINDER - Heavy duty mechanical locks with code free option. Euro profile mortice sash lock with deadbolt and latchbolt.CL525 SS
CL520 & CL525 - MORTICE LOCK WITH DOUBLE CYLINDER Download Brochure
Euro profile mortice sash lock with deadbolt and latchbolt. With the deadbolt thrown it denies access to code users. Supplied with Euro profile cylinders and three keys. The Mortice Lock utilises a split follower as a safety feature. This enables the inside lever to retract the deadbolt and latchbolt, after the deadbolt has been thrown, to prevent an accidental lock in. The CL525 model provides a Code Free option. The outside lever will retract the latch freely until disabled.
• Large full size lever handles with return to door
• Code Free access option
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tumbler alignment for easy code change
• Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use
• Available in stainless steel or polished brass finish
• Neoprene seals included
- Brand - Codelocks
- Buttons - 2 x 6
- Code Change Method - Tumblers (Off Door)
- Code Free Option - Yes
- Codes - Single code storage - 2,047 non sequential combinations available
- Door Thickness - 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8" - 2 3/8")
- Finish - Stainless Steel
- Handed - Non handed
- Orientation - Vertical
We Also Recommend
CL100 - SURFACE DEADBOLT - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises
CL155 - MORTICE LATCH - Suitable for a variety of light duty entry control applications in commercial and residential premises.
CL160 - MORTICE LATCH- Light duty tubular mortice latch featuring QuickCode allowing on-the-door code changes.
CL2255 - ELECTRONIC TUBULAR MORTICE LATCH - Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks.